Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: 12" K-9 Corps, Buzzing Beetle reviews

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Michael Crawford's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 6th, 2004
    Posts
    1,039
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've been reviewing lots of sixth scale stuff lately, but it's all been pretty high end. How many kids are going to play with a $200 Darth Vader or even a $50 Ape? Today I get back to the basics with a review of a new kid line of 12" military figures called K-9 Corps. Yep, their dogs, all humanized and ready to kick butt. I have a review up of Malice and Eclipse, one good dog, one bad dog. Bad dog, bad! These are pretty cool, and might be a great way to get kids interested in the scale.

    I also have a guest review up of the Buzzing Beetle figure from the last Spider-man wave. Drunken Fist checks in with his thoughts on this latest villain. You can find all the reviews at the usual:

    http://www.mwctoys.com

    And it's Wednesday, so that means over at MPS there's a new article as well. This week it's about the FANtastice Exclusive 2006 from the Four Horsemen. Don't know what that is? Then you better check it out! Thanks for reading,

    Michael
    MWC

  2. #2
    Inactive Member RipperBendix's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2001
    Posts
    1,490
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Dobermans with fucking BLADES!

    how cool IS that????

  3. #3
    Inactive Member chaserfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    12,399
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    the buzzing beatle I picked up doesnt have lights the work in the eyes and the wing thing only goes for a second. but its an ok looking figure I guess

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Gareee's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30th, 2004
    Posts
    729
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The big werewolf K-9 is VERY kewl.. he just needs some repaint love.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •